Announcing the 9th annual Invent Your Future Silicon Valley Conference, a salute to innovation. From design thinking to social engagement and mentoring, come explore disruptions transforming workplaces and lives in the digital economy. Learn how to stimulate entrepreneurial thinking and curate unique skills and perspectives across your organization – from seasoned leaders to social-savvy millennials. Whether you work in a large company, startup or non-profit, you’ll gain ideas and skills to lead the innovation economy.
Don’t Miss This Career-Transforming Day at #IYFSV15
Featuring best-selling authors and internationally-acclaimed business experts:
- Keynote from Guy Kawasaki – The dynamic author and innovation evangelist will share tips from his latest books: The Art of the Start 2.0 and The Art of Social Media
- Tips and strategies from innovation experts – Robbie Kellman Baxter (The Membership Economy), Bonnie Marcus (Politics of Promotion), a discussion on “The New Business Reality” featuring Pascal Finette from Singularity University and Portfolia’s Trish Costello
- Unleash your innovative thinking – You’ll be inspired to problem solve and get your improv on by the Collective Capital team
- What’s ahead in Silicon Valley? – Intel Capital and VMware execs join comedian and former venture capitalist Dhaya Lakshminarayanan, following an introduction by Silicon Valley Business Journal publisher Malcolm Bordelon
- Boost your entrepreneurial skills – Innovate in companies large and small with Stanford University lecturer and former Oracle VP Tim Chou
- Ignite your technical career – Cisco CTO/VP IoE Solution Aglaia Kong and Oracle VP Sue Zwinger in conversation with Charlene Yu Vaughn
- Share the Wisdom – 10+ sizzling roundtables on Career Development, Personal Development and Entrepreneurial Skills
- Open doors and share ideas – Network with executives from top brands, industry influencers, entrepreneurs, investors and media
- Take the initiative – Invest in yourself
All-New! Lights, Camera, Action
We’re bringing Hollywood to Silicon Valley, and you’re on our insider’s VIP list. Learn from the next generation of leaders at the inaugural Dare 2B Digital Red Carpet Film Festival. Teen innovator Jack Andraka will kick-off the star-studded evening with a presentation on his brand new book Breakthrough, a memoir of his groundbreaking early-detection test for pancreatic, ovarian and lung cancers. Then the smartest, hippest kids we know will debut their Innovation Challenge videos on stage.
2015 Invent Your Future Silicon Valley Conference