Share your insights on the Invent Your Future Blog. Our editorial team is always delighted to consider guest posts. Send us an email with a brief pitch.
Hot topics: Leadership, innovation, negotiations, communications, networking, work-life balance, getting more from technology, inspiring teams, presentation tips, intrapreneurship/entrepreneurship, current events, case studies on women leaders, and more. Browse our blog to familiarize yourself with our content.
IYF guest bloggers gear their content to our predominantly North American audience of business women. They represent corporations (mostly) and small businesses.
- Word count 400-800 words
- Content is geared to the IYF audience and is unique, meaning it is not posted on or committed to a media outlet or syndication service
- A balanced viewpoint that doesn’t endorse a specific company or service
- We prefer posts that include resources to learn more and stimulate follow-on discussion by posing a question, requesting an example, etc.
- Please include a short bio (2-3 sentences) with a link to your website. Include your twitter handle and other social media info
- Please submit draft in Microsoft Word to our Editorial Team
We strive to complete the review process within 48-72 hours of receiving a submission. If needed, feedback will be provided for a revision. Please understand we can’t guarantee publication until the review board reviews and accepts a final draft.